What constitutes as a complaint?
Any expression of dissatisfaction, whether oral or written, and whether justified or not, from or on behalf of an eligible complainant about the firm’s provision of, or failure to provide, a financial service
What the customer should do in the event of wishing to make a complaint?
What to do if you are unhappy with the service provided by TFS Vehicle Leasing:
Email: [email protected]
Phone: 0121 766 0485
By Writing: TFS Vehicle Leasing, 25, Small Heath Highway, Birmingham, B10 0HR.
Our team will always endeavour to handle your complaint as soon as possible.
Our complaints procedure…
- Notify us of your complaint via telephone, email or in writing.
- A dedicated handler will make enquiries into any complaint made and return to you within 72 hours with an update.
- If we cannot resolve your complaint right away we will attempt to resolve it within 2 weeks of the initial receipt and keep you updated throughout.
- As soon as your complaint has been fully investigated we will return to you with a resolution.
- If you’re not happy with the resolution offered after 8 weeks then you may take your complaint to The BVRLA or The Financial Ombudsman Service.
The BVRLA’s conciliation service is an independent organisation;. To find out more about the service visit https://www.bvrla.co.uk/advice/guidance/using-bvrlas-conciliation-service. You can contact The BVRLA by writing to them at BVRLA, Rover Lodge, Badminton Court, Amersham, HP7 0DD.
The Financial Ombudsman Service is an independent organisation; you’ll need to do this within six months of receiving our final response. To find out more about the service visit www.financial-ombudsman.org.uk You can contact the Financial Ombudsman Service by writing to: The Financial Ombudsman Service South Quay Plaza 183 Marsh Wall LONDON E14 9SR Alternatively, you can phone them on 0800 023 4567.