What constitutes as a complaint?
Any expression of dissatisfaction, whether oral or written, and whether justified or not, from or on behalf of an eligible complainant about the firm’s provision of, or failure to provide, a financial service. CAMS group always endeavour to handle complaints effectively and efficiently to ensure positive outcomes for all parties. If you are unhappy with services, please do not hesitate to contact our team.
What the customer should do in the event of wishing to make a complaint?
What to do if you are unhappy with the service provided by CAMS, you can make a complaint via one of the methods below:
Phone: 08004101999 or 0121 766 7515
By Writing: Central Accident Management Services Ltd, 25, Small Heath Highway, Birmingham, B10 0HR.
Our team will always endeavour to handle your complaint as soon as possible.
Our complaints procedure…
1. Notify us of your complaint via telephone, email or in writing.
2. A dedicated handler will make enquiries into any complaint made and return to you within 72 hours with an update.
3. If we cannot resolve your complaint right away you will receive an email outlining next steps and the complaint has be escalated to a senior manager, we will attempt to resolve it within 14 working days of the initial receipt and keep you updated throughout.
4. As soon as your complaint has been fully investigated we will return to you with a resolution from the senior manager outlining the proposal and details of the complaint and to hopefully bring this to closure.
5. In some cases, if you’re not happy with the resolution offered by the senior manager after 8 weeks then you may take your complaint to the Financial Ombudsman Service should your complaint be in relation to credit hire or vehicle rental services.
The Financial Ombudsman & Legal Ombudsman Services are independent organisations; you’ll need to do this within six months of receiving our final response. To find out more about the service visit www.financial-ombudsman.org.uk
You can contact the Financial Ombudsman Service by writing to: The Financial Ombudsman Service South Quay Plaza 183 Marsh Wall LONDON E14 9SR
Alternatively, you can phone them on 0800 023 4567.
We must advise you, we retain all the information provided in relation to the complaints receive from our clients, this helps us to monitor our performance and conduct an analysis of why we received complaint and if this down to specific reason or member of staff.