What constitutes as a complaint?
Any expression of dissatisfaction, whether oral or written, and whether justified or not, from or on behalf of an eligible complainant about the firm’s provision of, or failure to provide, a financial service
What the customer should do in the event of wishing to make a complaint?
What to do if you are unhappy with the service provided by CAMS:
Email: [email protected]
Phone: 0800 410 1999
By Writing: Central Accident Management Services Ltd, 25, Small Heath Highway, Birmingham, B10 0HR.
Our team will always endeavor to handle your complaint as soon as possible.
Our complaints procedure…
- Notify us of your complaint via telephone, email or in writing.
- A dedicated handler will make enquiries into any complaint made and return to you within 72 hours with an update.
- If we cannot resolve your complaint right away we will attempt to resolve it within 2 weeks of the initial receipt and keep you updated throughout.
- As soon as your complaint has been fully investigated we will return to you with a resolution.
- If you’re not happy with the resolution offered after 8 weeks then you may take your complaint to The Legal Ombudsman Service. The Legal Ombudsman Service is an independent organisation; you’ll need to do this within six months of receiving our final response. To find out more about the service visit You can contact the Legal Ombudsman Service by writing to: The Legal Ombudsman Service Edward House, Quay Place, Birmingham B1 2RA Alternatively, you can phone them on 0300 555 0333.