Complaints Regarding Personal Injury

What constitutes as a complaint?

Any expression of dissatisfaction, whether oral or written, and whether justified or not, from or on behalf of an eligible complainant about the firm’s provision of, or failure to provide, a financial service

What the customer should do in the event of wishing to make a complaint?

What to do if you are unhappy with the service provided by CAMS:


Phone: 0800 410 1999

Write To: Central Accident Management Services Ltd, 25, Small Heath Highway, Birmingham, B10 0HR.

Our team will always endeavour to handle your complaint as expeditiously as possible.

Our complaints procedure… 

  1. Notify us of your complaint via telephone, email or in writing.
  2. A dedicated handler will make enquiries into any complaint made and will provide you with a written acknowledgement within 72 hours.
  3. If we cannot resolve your complaint right away we will attempt to resolve it within 2 weeks of the initial receipt and keep you updated throughout.
  4. As soon as your complaint has been fully investigated we will return to you with a resolution in the form of a written final response.
  5. If you’re not happy with the resolution offered within 8 weeks then you may take your complaint to The Financial Ombudsman Service. You’ll need to do this within six months of receiving our final response. To find out more about the service please visit You can contact the Financial Ombudsman Service by writing to: The Financial Ombudsman Service Exchange Tower, Harbour Exchange, London, E14 9SR. You can phone them on 0300 123 9 123.