Complaints Regarding A Motor Claim

What constitutes as a complaint?

Any expression of dissatisfaction, whether oral or written, and whether justified or not, from or on behalf of an eligible complainant about the firm’s provision of, or failure to provide, a financial service

What the customer should do in the event of wishing to make a complaint?

What to do if you are unhappy with the service provided by CAMS:


Phone: 0800 410 1999

By Writing: Central Accident Management Services Ltd, 25, Small Heath Highway, Birmingham, B10 0HR.

Our team will always endeavour to handle your complaint as soon as possible.

Our complaints procedure…

  1. Notify us of your complaint via telephone, email or in writing.
  2. A dedicated handler will make enquiries into any complaint made and return to you within 72 hours with an update.
  3. If we cannot resolve your complaint right away we will attempt to resolve it within 2 weeks of the initial receipt and keep you updated throughout.
  4. As soon as your complaint has been fully investigated we will return to you with a resolution.
  5. If you’re not happy with the resolution offered after 8 weeks then you may take your complaint to The BVRLA or the Financial Ombudsman Service should your complaint be in relation to credit hire or vehicle rental services.

The BVRLA’s conciliation service is an independent organisation;. To find out more about the service visit You can contact The BVRLA by writing to them at BVRLA, Rover Lodge, Badminton Court, Amersham, HP7 0DD.

The Financial Ombudsman is an independent organisation; you’ll need to do this within six months of receiving our final response. To find out more about the service visit You can contact the Financial Ombudsman Service by writing to: The Financial Ombudsman Service South Quay Plaza 183 Marsh Wall LONDON E14 9SR Alternatively, you can phone them on 0800 023 4567.